Barcelona: Skip-the-Line Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour
Buy the Sagrada Familia and Park Guell tickets and go on a guided tour of both UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Skip the long queues and explore the distinctive city park, Parc Güell and marvel at La Sagrada Familia’s lofty ceilings and ornate decorations.
With a local guide, learn the significance of Gaudi’s mosaics and patterns.
Get a chance to experience Barcelona through the eyes of Antoni Gaudi, the city’s most renowned architect.
Enter via a broad stairway that is dominated by a mosaic ceramic tile dragon.
On a guided tour of the park, discover the Catalan-style architecture. Additionally, admire the 86 Doric columns that are placed like trees.
Continue by bus to the Eixample district’s La Sagrada Familia, Gaudi’s incomplete basilica.
Skip the long lines and enter the cathedral right away.
Marvel the 70-meter-high arches and elaborate decoration of Gaudi’s Latin cross design.
This ticket Includes:
- Guided tour and skip the line entry to the Park Guell
- Guided tour and skip the line to the Sagrada Familia
- Transfer from Park Guell to Sagrada Familia
|Visitors’ Age||Ticket Price|
|Adult ticket (11+ years)||€82|
|Child ticket (4 to 10 years)||€49|
|Infant ticket (upto 3 years)||Free entry|
- Children under the age of ten are not permitted to use radio guide devices at Sagrada Familia.
- The necessary equipment will be provided by your guide so that everyone may enjoy the guided tour.
- Visitors are required to dress modestly because it is a Catholic church.
Featured Image: TomasSereda / Getty Images, Mehmet Turgut Kirkgoz / pexels